13 Instant Pot Pasta Recipes For Busy Weeknights.
Need help meal planning? Here are 13 Instant Pot pasta recipes you can make—even on busy weeknights!
Pasta dinner, all week long.
Remember when pasta night was reserved for Sundays? From-scratch meatballs would simmer away in homemade sauce on a low all afternoon and we looked forward to is so much. Because as far as weeknight pastas went, options were pretty limited: think boxed mac and cheese. Which, of course, serves as a treat once in a while. (I’m no stranger to shoveling boxed mac and cheese into my gullet straight from the pot.) But now, thanks to gadgets like the Instant Pot, we have the ability to throw a few ingredients into one contraption and come out with a full blown Sunday-worthy pasta dinner. And I am here for it. Since you’re reading this, so are you, I’m guessing. So let’s get to it: here are 13 Instant Pot Pasta recipes to add to your rotation.
4 Meatless Monday Instant Pot Pastas:
- Pasta Primavera. This perfect springtime pasta brings herbaceous flavors to your bowl along with tomatoes, mushrooms, asparagus, bell pepper, and broccolini. The kicker? It’s ready in less than 30.
- Lemon Asparagus Pasta. A creamy and dreamy bowl of pasta is a little more guilt-free when brimming with fresh greens like asparagus and peas. The perfect vegetarian indulgence!
- Penne alla Vodka. A popular dish when dining out in Italian restaurants. Now, imagine recreating it at home, in your Instant Pot, in less than half hour.
- Instant Pot Taco Pasta. This recipes strays from Italian flavors to warm you up with a Mexican spin. Who wouldn’t want to cozy up with a bowl of pasta tossed with hearty beans, veggies, and melty cheese?
4 Easy Cheesy Instant Pot Mac Options:
- Broccoli Cheddar Mac and Cheese. Broccoli and cheddar do better together. And it’s obvious in this rich mac.
- Mac and Cheese. This classic mac is ready in less than 15 minutes and can be adapted to suit vegetarians, vegans, and those looking for a gluten-free option!
- White Cheddar Mac and Cheese. Because sometimes you just need to swap your regular ol’ cheddar for some white cheddar. The difference is noticeable and delectable.
- Instant Pot Hamburger Helper. Because why wouldn’t we want to revisit this childhood fave? It’s rich, filling, and oh-so-cozy.
5 Filling Instant Pot Pastas For the Carnivores:
- Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Pasta with Ground Turkey and Spinach. This quick and easy pasta is packed with tangy tomatoes, ground turkey, and spinach for a wholesome and hearty weeknight meal.
- Chicken Parmesan Pasta. What is usually a pretty involved dinner becomes easy breezy when the Instant Pot is involved. This recipe will definitely impress!
- Shrimp Alfredo Pasta. Alfredo lovers, you need this dish in your life. In less than 30 you can be stuffing your face with creamy pasta and tender shrimp.
- Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs. So, you want to make your pasta and meatballs in the Instant Pot? No problem. This recipe gets it done.
- Creamy Alfredo Pasta. This Alfredo recipe brings chicken to your plate with some wholesome broccoli, for good measure.
Hope you enjoy!
If you plan on making any of these recipes, be sure to snap a pic and tag us on Insta! @killing__thyme.