I really appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to peruse my space here at Killing Thyme. I’ve put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into this thing. So really, thank you for being here.

If you have any questions or concern about a recipe, feel free to throw me an email. I can be reached at dana [dot] sandonato [@] gmail [dot] com. (Spelling my email out like is less of an attempt to be eccentric and more of an attempt to avoid spam.) I appreciate my readership and want to be as accessible as possible. If you’re in the middle of one of my recipes and find yourself confused because I’ve mucked up or wasn’t clean in my instructions, holler! Shit happens, and fam, I am here for you.

However, I’m not here for the following:

  • Publishing already written articles by someone who is not me
  • Linking your content in my content
  • SEO strategists or Web Developers (I’m sure you’re great at what you do, except those of you who e-mail me telling me my site is shit but you can help, because my site is not shit and I don’t need your help.)

Work with me.

I’m pescetarian. As a result, that’s the focus here: seafood and vegetables. My goal is to promote a balanced and healthy lifestyle that mirrors my own in which I live by the 80/20 rule: 80% of the time I’m eating what’s nutritious and delicious while the other 20% of the time I’m shamelessly devouring greasy pizza and boxed mac + cheese straight outta the pot.

Quality, sustainability, and transparency are important to me. I embrace working with brands and products that I truly believe in with the hope of encouraging my readership to hop on board with them as well.

If you think we’d be a good fit, I’d love to hear from you.

No Comments

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.