Chickpea Salad with Ground Flax Dressing
A tasty and fresh salad packed with all the goodies: protein, fibre, healthy fats and flavour!
SALAD2 cans of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 to mato cubed
- 1 shallot minced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup of fresh flat-leaf parsley chopped
DRESSING4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons of ground flax seed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Combine all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a bowl or dressing shaker.
Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well to make sure everything is evenly coated.