You won't be able to stop snacking on these buttery garlic and herb Homemade Croutons - they just may not make it to the salad!
- 1 oz Loaf of French or Italian bread approx. 10.5, a few days old
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cracked black pepper to taste
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F with rack positioned in the middle.
Cut bread into 1-inch cubes and transfer to a large bowl.
Drizzle the melted butter and olive oil over the bread.
Add the dry seasonings.
With your hands, gently toss the the bread around to coat as evenly as possible.
Transfer the bread pieces to a baking sheet and spread the pieces out evenly.
Place the baking sheet in the oven for approx. 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Set aside to cool. Once cooled, store in an airtight container for up to a week.