Spicy Wasabi Ginger Tuna Salad
This tuna salad boasts big flavors with Sriracha, ginger, wasabi and soy sauce. Delicious between bread, on it's own or stuffed into lettuce cups.
- 2 slices of whole grain bread
- 2.5 oz canned wild albacore tuna sustainably pole and line caught
- 2 tablespoons of diced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon of thinly sliced scallion approx. 1/2 scallion
- 1 teaspoon Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt or 1 tablespoon smashed avocado
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon wasabi paste
- Bibb lettuce optional,
In a medium-sized bowl, mix everything from the tuna through to the wasabi paste. Stir well until everything is combined.
Evenly spread the mixture onto slice of bread, add Bibb lettuce (optional) and top with other slice of bread.
NOTE: This salad is also delicious on it's own it you're avoiding carbs, and it makes for a fantastic lettuce cup filling.