Blueberry Lemonade Sangria
Sweet, tart, and refreshing! Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
- 1.5 litres of white wine I used Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/2 cup of brandy
- 12 fl oz of frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 litres of club soda
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 lemons sliced (one lemon for the batch of sangria, and one to dress up the glasses)
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish optional
In a large jug, add the blueberries and 1 lemon, sliced.
Add the frozen lemonade and crush it into a slush.
Carefully add the magnum of wine and the brandy.
Stir well, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. (This can be refrigerated overnight as well)
Before serving, add the chilled club soda and stir well to ensure the booze and club soda mix.
Garnish glasses with lemon slices, extra blueberries, and fresh mint leaves (optional)
Serve chilled and enjoy!