Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas With Chiles
Want an easy and mess-free dinner? These quick and easy Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas are the answer, clocking in at less than 20 minutes.
Servings 8 servings (not people)
- 1 lb raw sustainable shrimp; peeled, deveined, and cleaned
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced into thing sticks
- 1 chile, sliced or roughly chopped I used hatch chile, but you can use Anaheim or jalapeno if you like a lot of heat
- 1 red onion, quartered then sliced into bite-sized wedges
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4-1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander (optional)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Flour tortillas
- Sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- Hot sauce
- Chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- Lime wedges
Heat the oven to 450° F.
Prepare the shrimp (peel, devein, remove tails, rinse under cold water, and pat dry), and place them in a large bowl followed by the bell pepper, onion, and chile. Add all of the spice and, with a large spoon or your hands, toss to evenly coat all of the contents of the bowl in the spice mix.
Once everything is evenly coated, dump the contents of the bowl onto a sheet pan and spread everything out in an even layer. Place in the over, middle rack, and bake for 8-10 minutes; carefully toss everything with a large spoon or spatula halfway through cooking time.
Remove the pan from the oven when everything is cooked, and serve fajitas with flour tortillas and your choice of garnishes and condiments.