Cooling Cucumber Mint Gin Fizz
You'll be hooked on this refreshing and rejuvenating gin cocktail incorporating lime-flavored sparkling water, a splash of lime juice, cucumbers, and fresh mint.
- 1.5 oz good quality gin
- 4-6 oz lime-flavored sparkling water
- 1/2 tsp freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 3-4 cucumber slices or cucumber ribbons
- 4-6 fresh mint leaves, rinsed and patted dry
- 1-2 splashes of bitters (optional)
- Lime wedges, for garnish You can also garnish with extra cucumber and mint, if you'd like
- A handful of ice
Drop a handful of ice into a glass. Carefully place the cucumber slices and mint leaves in and around the ice. Add the lime juice, and finally, pour over the sparkling water. Add 1-2 dashes of bitters (optional).With a straw or a stir-stick, gently mix and stir the drink. Garnish with a lime (add an extra spritz of fresh lime juice if you'd like!) and enjoy.