This Matcha Granola combines toasty rolled oats with chopped dates, cinnamon, maple syrup, raw nuts, raw seeds, and unsweetened coconut making it a healthy snack or breakfast option.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 TBSP ground cinnamon
- 1 TBSP coconut palm sugar can use brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup can use honey
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp Arbor Teas Organic Matcha Green Tea
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped dates
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 250º F.
In a large bowl, combine oats, nuts, seeds, coconut, cinnamon, and sugar.
In a separate bowl, combine coconut oil, maple syrup, and salt. Whisk well, and pour the mixture over the oat mixture; toss to coat.
Spread the mixture out onto a large baking sheet and bake for 1 - 1.5 hours, stirring the mixture every 15 minutes with a spatula or wooden spoon.
When done, remove from oven and let cool. Scrape the granola into large bowl, then sprinkle the matcha over and toss to coat. Add in the dates and cranberries, and toss.
Keep sealed in a freezer bag or container for up to three weeks.