No Bake Energy Bites - Berry Chocolate & Cocoa Pecan
Healthy Energy Bites for pre-work out or just because.
- FOR BERRY CHOCOLATE
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup all natural almond butter
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup blueberry or raspberry agave nectar can substitute regular agave nectar or honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons of ground flax
- 1/3 cup of dried cranberries
- FOR COCOA PECAN
- Everything is the same except substitute the agave nectar with honey and the dried cranberries with chopped pecans.
Empty all ingredients into a large bowl.
With a large spoon or spatula, stir and fold until well combined.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes, remove from the fridge.
With a tablespoon or scoop, scoop out enough to roll a ball that is approx. 2 inches wide and 2 inches tall.
Place in a container and keep refrigerated.