Easy Fish Tacos With Jalapeño Brisling Sardines
These Easy Fish Tacos With Jalapeño Brisling Sardines are smothered with salsa, sour cream, cheese, avocado, tomatoes, and take only minutes to make.
- 2 3.75 oz King Oscar Brisling Sardines with Hot Jalapeño Peppers, drained (keep the Jalapeños)
- 6 soft tortilla shells I used the "Street Taco" sized ones, but any small ones will do.
- 1/3 cup salsa (about 1 TBSP for each taco)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2-3 tsp cumin (optional)
- 1 avocado, cut into thin slices or diced
- 1 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese I like to use Mexican blend, but cheddar or something similar will work.
- Chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- Lime wedges, for lime juice
- Extra pickled jalapeño, if desired
Cumin-Spiced Sour Scream (Optional).
Drain sardines, but make sure to keep the Jalapeño peppers that come in the can.
Lay the tortilla shells onto a flat surface and smear each one with 1 TBSP of salsa and sour cream. Add the avocado, sardines with jalapeños, tomatoes, and shredded cheese. Top the tacos off with fresh parsley or cilantro, extra jalapeños if you'd like, and hit them with a spritz of fresh lime juice. Enjoy!