Mother’s Day Gift Guide
Whether your mom loves to bake, grill, or entertain, there’s something in our Mother’s Day Gift Guide just for her!
I’m not here to tell you to skip the flowers this Mother’s Day (I freakin’ LOVE flowers). But if you’re looking to add a little something more to your mom’s kitchen collection, I got you. There are tons of kitchen gadgets and appliances mom’s swoon over but never buy for themselves. So here’s your chance to surprise her! Whether she’s a baker or loves hanging out by the grill, my Mother’s Day Gift Guide will have something that makes mom smile.
For the Mom That Loves to Bake.
- Nonstick Baking Sheets
- Full Bakeware Set
- Ceramic Baking Dish Set
- 12-Piece Ceramic CorningWare Baking Set
- 46-Piece Silicone Bakeware Set
- Ceramic Pie Dish
- Dough Blender and Cutter
- Dough Scraper
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing Bowls
- Baking and Cooling Racks
For the Mom That Loves Kitchen Gadgets.
For the Mom That Loves to Grill.
- Grilling Tool Set
- Grill Basket
- Fish Turner
- Electric Grill / Tabletop BBQ
- Cast Iron Grill Pan
- Stainless Steel Grilling Skewers
- Propane Gas Grill
- Bristle-Free Grill Brush
- Grill Press
For the Mom That Loves Cookbooks.
- Dinner: Changing the Game: A Cookbook by Melissa Clark
- Favorite Recipes from Melissa Clark’s Kitchen by Melissa Clark
- Comfort In an Instant by Melissa Clark
- Dinner In an Instant by Melissa Clark
- To Asia, With Love: Everyday Asian Recipes and Stories From the Heart by Hetty McKinnon
- Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking by Samin Nosrat
- Korean American: Food That Tastes Like Home by Eric Kim
- A Good Day to Bake: Simple Baking Recipes for Every Mood by Benjamina Ebuehi
- I Dream of Dinner (so You Don’t Have To): Low-Effort, High-Reward Recipes: A Cookbook by Ali Slagle
- Watermelon and Red Birds: A Cookbook for Juneteenth and Black Celebrations by Nicole A. Taylor
For the Mom That Loves Appliances.
- Air Fryer
- Slow Cooker
- Stand Mixer
- Speed Hand Mixer
- 4-Slice Toaster
- Food Processor
- Countertop Blender
- Magic Bullet Blender
- Hand/Immersion Blender
For the Mom That Loves to Entertain.
- Linen Napkins
- Colored Vintage Glassware
- Old Fashioned Cocktail Glasses
- Martini Glasses
- Mixology Set
- Sangria Pitcher
- Glass Carafe
- Ceramic Serving Platter
- Marble Cheese Board
- Cheese Board and Knife Set
5 Comments on “Mother’s Day Gift Guide”
These are some great gift ideas! I am going to show my husband and maybe I will get some of these; fingers crossed!
What a great list of Mother’s Day gift ideas. I want some of them myself.
This is a timely post since Mother’s Day is very near and I have yet to prepare a gift! Thanks for all the suggestions.
I have been wondering what to get my mom for Mother’s Day. She loves entertaining so you have given me some perfect ideas!!
So many great ideas! I know I would LOVE to receive most, if not ALL of these! I’m a cookbook geek and LOVE to read cookbooks!